PROPERTY PREP GUIDE
Thoroughly clean the property top to bottom and remove as much clutter as possible from all the countertops, vanities and floors. The more clutter you clear away the better the property will look in the photographs.
• Turn on all lights including all table lamps
• Remove all vehicles from driveway
• Completly clear refrigerator doors.
• Put away all dishes and clean sink.
• Clear clutter from countertops.
• Clear bathroom toiletries and stage with clean towels.
• Stow away childrens toys & playpens.
• Turn off all Ceiling Fans
• Open Window Blinds – Slats should be horizontal
• Hide visible trash cans.
• Tidy up computer work stations.
• Make beds and stage pillows.
• Stow away dogs beds & cat boxes.
• Hide power cords if possible.
Back to FAQBack to FAQ